руководство и лидерство 2016-17 EVENTS
|защита прав автомобилистов One Day, 1-Pitch Tournament||http://chloescards.com/mail/kak-prodat-kvartiru-poshagovaya-instruktsiya-2016.html как продать квартиру пошаговая инструкция 2016 Co-Ed||http://umory.by/events/elektronniy-katalog-zapchastey-skachat.html электронный каталог запчастей скачать Dec 10th, 2016 (Sat)|
|какими красками рисовать на футболке Winter Season||http://k-profil.com/mail/gde-seychas-vladimir-zelenskiy.html где сейчас владимир зеленский Co-Ed||http://bridetobrideboutique.com/base/rozhdestvenskoe-pozdravlenie-dorogoy-drug.html рождественское поздравление дорогой друг Dec 16- Jan 27(selected Fridays)|
|http://imagetico.com.br/events/promishlennie-sposobi-polucheniya-alkanov.html промышленные способы получения алканов Spring Season||http://www.ekzoplus.ru/consultation/prikaz-101-fsin.html приказ 101 фсин Co-Ed||http://radiop.hu/priority/kak-sdelat-domik-iz-korobki-foto.html как сделать домик из коробки фото Feb 3 –April 14 (selected Fridays)|
http://rsk-sv.ru/owner/internet-may-telekom-opisanie.html интернет май телеком описание
One-Day, 1-Pitch Tournament
http://telematika.kz/owner/blizorukost-u-detey-otzivi.html близорукость у детей отзывы Format: Competitive Co-Ed; 30-minute games, 1-Pitch* Format,
Pool round followed by single elimination tournament
Registration: Register on-line by December 5th (Limited to 8 teams) at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NDH5SH2
Fee: 60KD per team
- Must be 16 years of age or older to participate, with parental written permission if a registered KBSC player. Non-KBSC players 16-17 years old may play with parental permission and when playing on the same team as the parent. Under 18 cannot pitch.
- Team registration online required by stated deadline. Civil ID/passport must be provided on the day along with signed Team Roster forms.
- Equipment (balls/bats only) will be provided.
*1-pitch format means that each team pitches to their own players, the batter gets one pitch to get a hit or will be called out. Minimum number of players per team required is 9 (must include 2 ladies). See rules for more.
Winter & Spring – All Games on Fridays (5-9pm)
Winter Season 5 weeks (Dec 16, Jan 6, 13, 20, 27)
5 games minimum and Playoff for all teams
Spring Season 9 weeks (Feb 3, 10, 17; Mar 3, 17, 24, 31; April 7, 14)
9 games minimum and Playoff for all teams
Location: KBSC Fields (Hunting & Equestrian Club)
Format: Co-Ed Only – (Season: 50-minute games with 1&1 count)
Advanced – very competitive play on full size field
Intermediate – some experience, can throw, catch, hit adequately
Beginner – very basic skill level, cannot hit ball more than 120 ft (40m)
*Each division is limited to a maximum number of teams
Registration: Winter Season: Individuals Register on-line by December 15th (see link below),
SPRING Season: Teams Must Register by January 25th (via e-mail below),
Individuals Register on-line by January 31st (see link below),
WINTER SEASON 10KD League Affiliates (coaches, volunteers, & parents)
25KD Non-League Affiliates
SPRING SEASON* 15KD League Affiliates (coaches, volunteers, & parents)
35KD Non-League Affiliates
*Spring season provides team shirts
- Must be 17 years of age or older to participate, with parental written permission if a registered KBSC player. Non-KBSC players 17 years old may play with parental permission and when playing on the same team as the parent. Under 18 cannot pitch.
- Individual registration required. One must register on-line, complete a printed Participation Waiver/Code of Conduct form prior to participation and pay league fees. Further registration on a team roster is required prior to the first game – Team Registration forms will be provided upon request.
- Equipment will be provided (except gloves); uniform t-shirts are included (spring season only) along with Prizes for the top teams in each division.
Individual Registration at: REGISTER NOW
For further questions please see the rules or contact us per the below
Tadd Kruse email@example.com