http://colibriconsult.com.ua/demo/detskie-shapochki-kryuchkom-s-opisaniem.html кассир гибкий график 2015 Official Little League Regulation and Playing Rules will apply with the following adaptations:
- The team on defense consists of nine (9) players.
- A team with less than seven (7) players after ten (10) minutes from the scheduled start-time will http://dexter.aero/disqus/82.html see forfeit the game.
- If a team is playing with seven (7) players, the 8th and 9th positions in the batting line-up will be considered outs. If a team is playing with eight (8) players, the 9th position in the batting line-up will be considered out.
- Every player must play two (2) defensive innings (six (6) consecutive outs) and bat at least one (1) time. There will be a http://banzai-shop.ru/disqus/problema-otnosheniya-k-pozhilim-lyudyam-argumenti.html go Substitution batting line-up.
- Substitutions will be enforced per rules 3.03, 3.04, 5.10c, and 7.14.
- There is a maximum pitch count of ninety-five (95) pitches at this level.
- A pitcher who pitches more than forty-five (45) pitches cannot pitch the next game. Regardless of time-length.
- A pitcher who pitches more than forty-five (45) pitches cannot play catcher within the same game (ending a pitcher on a soft count reverts his count to 45 pitches).
- Double-headers- Refer to 2015 Official Little League Regulation and Playing Rules, VI Pitchers applies to this League. Specifically, VI(d)-
- If a player pitches 31-45 pitches in a day, one (1) calendar days of rest must be
- If a player pitches 1-30 pitches in a day, no (0) calendar day of rest is required.
- Pitch Counts: All pitch counts are soft counts meaning the pitcher may exceed the number in order to finish the batter. Finishing with soft count reverts the count back to the hard
- Any catcher who catches for more than three (3) innings will not be allowed to pitch in that game.
- A player cannot catch, pitch then catch again in the same game. A player cannot pitch, catch then pitch again in the same game.
- Games are seven (7) innings. No five (5) run mercy rule.
- No new inning will start after two (2) hours.
- Four (4) innings must be played for the game to be official.
- If one team is ahead by more than fifteen (15) runs after four (4) innings, or ten (10) runs after five (5) innings the game will be stopped.
- In case of a tie ball-game, one (1) extra inning will be played. If the game is still tied at the conclusion of the extra inning, the game will be declared a tie.
- No pinch runners except in the case of an injury. Refer to rule 7.14. If with two (2) outs and an assigned catcher as a batter gets on base this pinch runner rule can apply.
- Stealing is allowed.
- Lead offs are allowed.
- Bunting is allowed.
- The infield fly rule will be used.
- Dropped 3rd strike rule will be used.
- Metal cleats are permitted however; NO metal cleats can be used on the pitching mound. Plan accordingly.
- Players 16 years and older in this division may use either wood bats or drop weight -3 BBCOR standard bats. KBSC will supply wood bats. It is recommended that players 16 years and older use wood bats. The go to site go wood bat only rule will apply when identified to specific players with a greater ability and strength.
- Juniors Division (13-15 yrs old): Must follow Little League rules on bats for Juniors. Such rules in part state: For Junior League Baseball: The rule was updated to reflect the changes that were anticipated and published two years ago regarding bats with 2 5/8 inch barrels. As a result, composite-barreled baseball bats in this division, regardless of barrel size, must meet BBCOR (Batted Ball Co-Efficient of Restitution) standards, and must be so labeled. Note that all composite-barreled baseball bats that meet the BBCOR standard have a “drop” of no more than “minus-3.” However, in the Junior League Baseball division, bats that do not have composite materials in the barrel (i.e., all metal, all alloy, all wood), and meet all other applicable standards, can have ANY drop weight. Bats with a barrel of less than 2 5/8 inches also can be used in the Junior League Baseball Division, but must still comply with all other specifications noted.
- In summary- Wood is allowed. 2 5/8″ stamped with 1.15 BPF, USSSA, or BBCOR are 15-16 yrs old- 2 5/8″ BBCOR no more than -3. 16 and older- wood only will be situational dependent.
- For results to be official at the conclusion of each game, both coaches must sign the scorebook and Pitching Eligibility Tracking Form to validate the results of pitch count status and innings played.
http://wordoflifemurrieta.org/disqus/70-shtrifel-opisanie-sorta.html General Safety Rules apply. Players must wear helmets to bat. The player assigned as catcher must wear full catching gear to include throat guard and athletic cup. It is recommended that all players wear an athletic cup. Only two (2) coaches are allowed on the field when the team is on offense; the 1st base coach and the 3rd base coach. When a team is on defense, the coaches must stay inside the dugout.
get link A Division Champion will be determined by a playoff. Teams will be ranked by their win/loss record of the regular season. At the conclusion of regular season play, theist place team will play the 4th place team and the 2nd place team will play the 3rd place team. The losing teams of these two (2) games will participate in a Consolation game to determine the final 3rd place and 4th place season ranking. The winning teams of these two (2) games will play a
http://colombia.deradios.com/sharre/osnovnih-podhodak-upravleniyu-strukturoy.html основных подходак управлению структурой championship game where the Division Champion will be determined. Home Team for all playoff games is determined by the team with the best win/loss record during regular season play.
follow site The following will occur with a three (3) team division: The 2nd place team will play the 3rd place team. The 1st place team will have a first-round bye. The winning team will play the 1st place team in a championship game where the Division Champion will be determined.
Pitch counts reset at the start of playoffs.