http://www.viabike.ca/sharre/naselenie-zemli-grafik-po-godam.html follow Majors 50/70 Division
http://movies2009.gayfm.biz/discusion/obrazets-zapolneniya-anketi-dopuska-k-gostayne.html объясните какую роль 2015 Official Little League Regulation and Playing Rules will apply with the following adaptations:
- The team on defense consists of nine (9) players.
- A team with less than seven (7) players after ten (10) minutes from the scheduled start-time will click forfeit the game.
- If a team is playing with seven (7) players, the 8th and 9th positions in the batting line-up will be considered outs. If a team is playing with eight (8) players, the 9th position in the batting line-up will be considered out.
- Every player must play two (2) defensive innings (six (6) consecutive outs) and be part of the batting line-up (continuous batting order).
- There is a maximum pitch count of eighty-five (85) pitches at this level.
- A pitcher who pitches more than forty-five (45) pitches cannot pitch the next game. Regardless of time-length.
- A pitcher who pitches more than forty-five (45) pitches cannot play catcher within the same game (ending a pitcher on a soft count reverts his count to 45 pitches).
- Double-headers- Refer to 2015 Official Little League Regulation and Playing Rules, VI Pitchers applies to this League. Specifically, VI(d)-
- If a player pitches 21-45 pitches in a day, one (1) calendar days of rest must be
- If a player pitches 1-20 pitches in a day, no (0) calendar day of rest is required.
- Pitch Counts: All pitch counts are soft counts meaning the pitcher may exceed the number in order to finish the batter. Finishing with soft count reverts the count back to the hard
- Any catcher who catches for more than three (3) innings will not be allowed to pitch in that game.
- A player cannot catch, pitch then catch again in the same game. A player cannot pitch, catch then pitch again in the same game.
- Games are six (6) innings. No five (5) run mercy rule.
- No new inning will start after one (1) hour and forty-five (45) minutes.
- Four (4) innings must be played for the game to be official.
- If one team is ahead by more than fifteen (15) runs after three (3) innings, or ten (10) runs after four (4) innings the game will be stopped.
- In case of a tie ball-game, one (1) extra inning will be played. If the game is still tied at the conclusion of the extra inning, the game will be declared a tie.
- No pinch runners except in the case of an injury. In that case, the player that made the last out on the bench must be the pinch runner. If with two (2) outs and an assigned catcher as a batter gets on base this pinch runner rule can apply.
- Stealing and double steals are allowed.
- Lead offs are allowed.
- Bunting is allowed under the following conditions:
- The batter will not conduct a fake bunt then swing (Safety reasons. Ruling: Batter will be called out).
- Squeeze play (bunt) is allowed.
- The infield fly rule will be used.
- Dropped 3rd strike rule will be used.
- No head first sliding unless returning to a base.
- Balks will be enforced. The pitcher will receive ONE warning for the first violation.
- Runners can advance on any over throws.
- No metal cleats.
- Bats- The following is permissible:
- It shall not be more than thirty-three (33) inches in length nor more than two and one-quarter (2 ‘A) inches in diameter. Non-wood bats shall be labeled with a BPF (bat performance factor) of 1.15 or less. Composite barrel bats are prohibited unless approved by Little League International. A list of approved and licensed composite barrel bats can be found on the Little League website at Littleleague.org/batlist.
- 50/70 bats shall not be more than 34 inches in length; nor more than 2 5/8 inches in diameter and if wood, not less than fifteen-sixteenths (15/16) inches in diameter (7/8 inch for bats less than 30″) at its smallest part. All composite barrel bats shall meet the Batted Ball Coefficient of Restitution (BBCOR) performance standard, and such bats shall be so labeled with silkscreen or other permanent certification mark. If a 2 1/4″ barrel bat has no composite materials, it may be used provided it is labeled with a BPF (bat performance factor) of 1.15 or less. Solid wooded barrel bats do not require a BPF label.
- In summary- 2 IA are allowed. Wood is allowed. 2 5/8″ stamped with 1.15 BPF, USSSA, or BBCOR are allowed.
- For results to be official at the conclusion of each game, both coaches must sign the scorebook and Pitching Eligibility Tracking Form to validate the results of pitch count status and innings played.
http://know-your-pork.com/disqus/95-russkiy-italyanskiy-alfavit.html General Safety Rules apply. Players must wear helmets to bat. Players’ on-deck must be inside the dugout. The player assigned as catcher must wear full catching gear to include throat guard and athletic cup (males). It is recommended that all players wear an athletic cup. Only two (2) coaches are allowed on the field when the team is on offense; the 1. base coach and the 3rd base coach. When a team is on defense, the coaches must stay inside the dugout.
берлин карта туриста A Division Champion will be determined by a playoff. Teams will be ranked by their win/loss record of the regular season. At the conclusion of regular season play, the 1St place team will play the 4th place team and the 2nd place team will play the 3rd place team. The losing teams of these two (2) games will participate in a Consolation game to determine the final 3rd place and 4th place season ranking. The winning teams of these two (2) games will play a
source link championship game where the Division Champion will be determined. Home Team for all playoff games is determined by the team with the best win/loss record during regular season play.
click here The following will occur with a three (3) team division: The 2nd place team will play the 3rd place team. The 1″ place team will have a first-round bye. The winning team will play the 1st place team in a championship game where the Division Champion will be determined.
http://test.gayfm.biz/projects/skolko-stupichnih-podshipnikov-v-mashine.html Pitch counts reset at the start of playoffs.