The Tee-Ball Division is where we teach players the fundamentals of baseball, thus during all games a game-like atmosphere must be maintained. 2015 Official Little League Regulation and Playing Rules will apply with the following adaptations:
- All games will be three (3) innings (approx. 45 minutes).
- Every player must/will bat every inning. The batting line-up must be maintained throughout the game.
- No scores will be kept.
- If a player is called out, he/she must exit the field.
- Every player plays defense but the infield needs to be as true to baseball as possible (1st
base, 2nd base, shortstop, 3rd base, pitcher and catcher). There may be an additional
player placed between 1st and 2nd base. Other players should be assigned to the outfield.
- To ensure that games have the proper rhythm of play, keep instructions to players to a minimum during the game. Batting and fielding instructions (stance, position, etc.) should be done during practices.
General Safety Rules apply. Players must wear helmets to bat. Also, players waiting to bat must be INSIDE the dugout. Two coaches are allowed on the field when the team is on defense, and there should be a 1st base coach, a 3rd base coach, and a batting coach, when the team is on offense. The player playing catcher must wear a batting helmet with mask.